Basic CalculatorDownload For: | |
Basic Calculator is a lite add-on that creates a basic. Basic Calculator is a lightweight add-on that displays a basic calculator in the toolbar popup UI.
The calculator on this page is limited to basic arithmetic procedures. To access the UI, click the toolbar button; then input your desired math operations. Please keep in mind that all computations are rounded down to at most 7 decimal places. You may use either your keyboard or the virtual keyboard built into the pop-up UI to type them.
Reasons to use the Basic Calculator extension
- Calculator with toolbar pop-ups displayed.
- Click the button on the toolbar to bring up the pop-up user interface.
- Only basic calculations in this extension.
- All browsers (Firefox, Chrome and Opera) and platforms (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) are supported.
1. What is the Basic Calculator extension?
The Basic Calculator is a lightweight multi-browser add-on that produces a simple calculator in the toolbar pop-up UI. This calculator only contains basic arithmetic operations. Simply click on the toolbar button to display the user interface and begin entering your math algorithms. Please keep in mind that all computations are rounded down to at most 7 decimal places. You may use either your keyboard or the embedded keyboard in the popup UI to input data.
2. How can I use this add-on?
It’s really simple to use the Calculator add-on. Simply click on the toolbar button to display the calculator UI. With the popup UI, type on your keyboard or with the built-in keyboard. Please keep in mind that this plugin does not contain any settings or options to change.
3. Is it possible to use a separate window rather than a pop-up toolbar to open a Basic Calculator?
No, a calculator in the toolbar popup UI is all that’s available presently. Support for a distinct window will be added in the future.
4. Is this extension available for mobile devices?
No, this add-on is only available on desktop systems. In fact, mobile phones do not require this program since they all have built-in calculators.
5. Is there a scientific mode on this calculator?
No, this calculator is very basic and only includes basic arithmetic operations.
6. Is this calculator available in all browsers?
Yes, the calculator will work in all modern browsers, with the exception of Safari and platforms (Windows, Mac, and Linux).
7. Is this calculator compatible with Safari?
No, Safari browser is not supported by this calculator. In the future, Safari browser will also be supported.
8. Is it possible to utilize keyboard shortcuts to access the calculator?
No, right now the only way to launch the calculator is by clicking the toolbar button. Later on, keyboard shortcuts will be available.