Browser Setting ButtonDownload For: | |
The toolbar button can be used to easily bring up settings in a new tab.
Browser Setting Button is a simple, easy-to-use and lightweight extension for your browser that allows you to open the settings tab as rapidly as possible with only one click.
Install the extension in your browser and click on the toolbar button to access the settings page. You may also use mouse right-click to open the settings tab. This plugin does not have any options or settings to adjust. Simply add it to your browser and begin utilizing it. If you wish to remove the extension, go to your browser extension page, find the plugin, then deselect the enable checkbox.
Features of Browser Setting Button
- Allows you to add a new tab button to the toolbar for opening the settings page in a new tab.
- This extension adds a settings page to the Chrome context menu, so you can access it easily and quickly.
- If the settings tab is already open, clicking on the toolbar button will only reload and activate the tab.
- Currently available for Google Chrome and Opera browsers only.
- There are no settings or options to adjust.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Browser Setting Button?
Browser Setting Button is a lite, easy-to-use addon for your browser that helps you open the settings tab as quickly as possible with just one click. Simply install the addon in your browser, click on the toolbar button or use mouse right-click to open the settings tab. There are no settings or options to adjust–just add it to your browser and start using! If you want to disable the addon later, go to the browser extension page, find Browser Setting Button, and click on the disable checkbox.
2. How to use Browser Setting Button addon?
The process of working with this addon is easy. To open the settings page in a new tab, click on the toolbar icon (button). Another way to access the settings page is by right-clicking anywhere on a web page and selecting Settings from the drop-down menu that appears. When you use either of these methods, please keep in mind that if there is already a settings tab open in your browser, clicking on the toolbar icon will reload its content instead of opening a new tab.
3. How can I enable or disable the toolbar button in Chrome?
Hiding the toolbar button in chrome is easy! Just right-click on the toolbar icon and select “Hide in Chrome menu.”
4. How to access Browser Setting Button options in Chrome?
There are no settings connected to this addon.
5. How to install Browser Setting Button in Chrome browser?
To get Settings Button, go to the Chrome Web Store and search for “Browser Setting Button”. Then, after finding it (or clicking on the download link in this page that takes you to the chrome web store), click on the “Add to Chrome” button.
6. How to uninstall Browser Setting Button from Chrome browser?
To uninstall Browser Setting Button, go to the chrome extensions page, find the addon you want to remove, and then click on the trash icon next to the addon name.