Easy Page to Pop-upDownload For: | |
Easy Page to Pop-up allows you to browse and load your desired website (mobile view) in the toolbar popup (panel) UI of your browser.
Feature Easy Page to Pop-up:
- Create a customized toolbar panel that opens any website you want.
- It’s available in five distinct mobile browser views (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Tizen, and Firefox OS).
- To change the width and height of the notifications popup window, just edit these values.
- Installing it is quick and simple. It’s available for all browsers and platforms.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Easy Page to Pop-up?
Easy Page to Pop-up is a multi-browser extension that allows users to access websites in a toolbar pop-up UI. You may also opt to view the site in a mobile version. This add-on is particularly useful for multitasking users who want to visit several sites at once. It’s really simple to work with this add-on. To set the website address, go to the options page first.
Choose the user-agent for the mobile view, which should be chosen in the next step. Then, to surf the web, open the toolbar popup UI and enjoy your favorite sites. Please keep in mind that due to their unique design, some websites may not load correctly in the popup; nevertheless, according to our trials, a substantial number of websites are correctly displayed.
2. How can I work with this addon?
After installation, please go to the options page and fill in the correct site address in the designated area. Then, open the toolbar popup, and you will see what will be loaded. Please keep in mind that all websites are displayed on a small screen. There are a few settings that may be altered at the preferences page. Furthermore, within the popup UI (middle section), there is a toolbar with several buttons (bottom section).
3. Can I render any website with this add-on?
Yes. In general, yes. Some websites, on the other hand, may not be displayed effectively in the popup. This is due to their design and there is no way to correct it using this add-on. According to our testing, many webpages may be presented properly in the popup without issue.
4. What is new in this version?
Check the Firefox add-ons page, the version history section for updates’ information.
5. How to add/remove the toolbar button in Firefox?
To add or remove the toolbar icon, right-click on a free area in your Firefox toolbar and select “Customize…”. You can now drag and drop the button to a different location.
6. How to access to the Easy Page to Pop-up settings?
To alter an add-on’s settings, go to the Firefox Addon website and choose the options. In Chrome and Opera, you may right-click on the toolbar symbol and then select the options option. You can also access the options page from a toolbar popup UI by clicking on the settings icon in the top area. To display the options page, simply click on this symbol. Please keep in mind that any modifications are immediately saved to your browser’s memory when you open the options page.
7. How to install Easy Page to Pop-up in your Firefox?
To install Easy Page to Pop-up, go to the Mozilla Store and select “Add to Firefox” from the drop-down menu.
8. How to uninstall Easy Page to Pop-up from your Firefox?
To remove Easy Page to Pop-up, go to Firefox’s Add-ons Manager and select the Extension Name entry. Then click Uninstall.
Please review the extension’s privacy statement here.